Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Put Down The Pizza!!

Tonight was my REAL last night of eating non-paleo!
I've said that before but this time I have this blog to keep me in check.

I celebrated/mourned with PIZZA (MY FAVORITE) and BEEF SANDWICHES and COOKIES.
I was going to post pictures...but I think it will be too difficult for me to look at after a few days.

And how do I feel? Oh gee....bloated....sleepy....heavy.....greasy....sluggish....I feel like I was rubbing the pizza on my face instead of putting it in my mouth. You know. The typical good-ole full-American feelings! And the more I think about it, the more I have to admit that THIS IS NORMAL FOR ME. And the more I think about THAT, the more I realize that THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE.

So screw it!
No more pizza!
No more sandwiches!
No more pasta!
No more food comas!
Maybe some tears....
But hey, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
And what isn't fast food makes you live longer.

It is now officially midnight and the journey can begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment